Building and Contents Insurance Stafford

Property Insurance

Will you please contact me to quote for my property Insurance.

Landlord Insurance

With some first time buyers still priced out of the market and potential home buyers experiencing problems finding and funding mortgages, there’s an increasing demand for rented accommodation.

  • Specially designed buildings and contents policy for landlords
  • Simple policy servicing and discounting for multiple property portfolios
  • Optional legal expenses and rent guarantee cover
  • Cover for loss of rent or alternative accommodation should their property become uninhabitable after an insured event
  • Optional accidental damage and malicious damage by tenants cover
  • Includes home emergency cover up to £150 as standard

Home Insurance

Speak to an expert when arranging or renewing your Home Insurance Policy.

Found out what is covered and what is not covered!!

  • Are there limits on claims?
  • Will insurers provide alternate accommodation?
  • Is home emergency cover included?
  • Are damage to underground pipes and cable included?
  • Is trace and access included?
  • Do I have to pay for replacement locks and keys?
  • What if I break fixed glass or sanitary fittings?

Contents Insurance

Get Peace of Mind when comparing Contents Insurance

  • Sum assured from £15,000
  • What is covered and what’s not covered?
  • Do you work from home? Is your equipment covered?
  • What if I spilt red wine on my carpet?
  • Whats the limit on high risk items? eg jewellery, works of Art, or collections
  • Are items in my garage or shed covered?
  • Is my garden furniture included on my policy or do I need a separate Policy?
  • Would I be covered for Malicious Acts or Vandalism?