Our mortgage advisors bend over backwards… 0800 193 1604
Buy To Let Mortgage 0800 193 1604
Buying property to let as a long term investment or to generate a regular income has become an increasingly popular option over recent years and the demand for would be tenants for quality rental property continues to grow in most areas of the country.
If you are planning to develop a substantial portfolio as a professional landlord or your just thinking of a fairly modest investment for the future you’re almost certainly going to need finance in the form of a Buy to Let Mortgage. At the Mortgage Broker we’re leaders in Buy to Let, and we have many years’ experience in finance for the residential letting industry. We’re ready to help you achieve your goals.
- “Excellent service-Mark grasped exactly what I was trying to achieve and helped to meet my objective. It was a very enjoyable experience to work with Mark. I will be contacting Mark again in the New Year regarding another BTL Mortgage for our next project” – Richard W
- “Mark was very patient and easy to contact considering we went through 2 house purchases to the point of 98% before we finally got a house” – Rebecca M
- “Excellent Service, very efficient and particularly good at keeping me in the loop. I will definitely use your services again” – Stephanie S
- “Excellent service would use for the third time,… In fact will be doing very soon” – Elisabeth S
- “Mark has been very tenacious in helping us through the constantly changing rules and regulations surrounding mortgage applications. We would never have made it without him! Very Grateful” – Peter S
- “Mark is a superb advisor and would never use anyone else” – Adam V
- “We found Mark to extremely helpful” – Matthew B
- “He was fantastic and incredibly helpful” – Rachel A
- “Very pleased with input” – James W
- “Mark provided a very efficient first class service that we could not fault” – Bev S
Quick Mortgage Enquiry 0800 193 1604
Some buy to let mortgages are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
How we can help you arrange a Buy to Let Mortgage?
Some Buy to Let mortgages are now being offered on deals up to 80% for both purchases and remortgages. Our specialist advisors have access to: High Street Banks, Building Societies and a panel of Buy to Let specialist Lenders. Choosing the right Buy to Let mortgage deal has become an increasingly complex task, especially for first time landlords.
With thousands of competing products to choose from, finding the right Buy to Let mortgage has now become an essential part of the mortgage buying process. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by calling us to compare deals and find out how we can help you, today. Please note: Buy to let agreements are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Speak to one of our advisors now.
Buy to Let Criteria
Are you a First Time Buyers, or First Time Landlords or looking to arrange a mortgage with in a Limited Companies we can help find the most suitable mortgage lender for you. We can guide you on which lenders offer the best terms on non-standard properties such as New Builds, Flats, Studios, Student Lets, HMOs, Ex Local Authority, etc.
Although most lenders require a minimum earned income of £25,000 for buy to let applications we have access to a Panel of Specialist Lenders not available direct to the public with no minimum income requirements. We can simplify the complex rental yield calculation the lenders use in assessing a property. We can tell you in advance the minimum rent you need or the maximum loan you can borrow.